Friday, March 21, 2014

Dedpxl Assignement- Lines


assignment (əˈsaɪnmənt) n
1. something that has been assigned, such as a mission or task


In my journey, I will pursue opportunities that allows me to grow as a photographer. This is why I joined Dedpxl - an initiative by Zack Arias (a really cool photographer). He has set up his first assignment titled "Lines". Zack is a commercial photographer, and a really cool dude. Never met him but by watching this video, you can understand that even dropped in a foreign country - he can get people to participate, pose and interact.


Will you participate in this journey? I will. I am taking some time this week-end to start to "see".

Go here for the written assignment or sit back and enjoy the video below of the assignment.



Zack Arias links : 


RPTiks

No comments:

Post a Comment