Saturday, March 1, 2014

Another Photo Blog - Another fish in the pond

After much research, studying and waiting, this is it - I am starting this blog to share my photographic journey.

A shot taken in Paris, reflects who I am as an individual (not really)


I have started a couple of years ago - 3 exactly - when I purchased my first DSLR camera. But time passes and the passion continues so I wondered, why not make the people around me profit from all the reading and efforts I have put into this? I do not think there is a better way to approach people and tell stories than photography. 

It started when I was about 7, I got my first camera from a good friend of my mom. The only issue was that it was a film camera, I was seven years old and 35mm film was (well to me) expensive. So that passion of mine waited a couple of years. I replaced the camera why a pencil and started drawing. I did not get really good, but I did not put that much effort either (see below and more disaster here) - I consider it a future retirement hobby. After a few years, and the ability to generate income - we are here.
 Progress...or is it?

So....what is going to happen here? Updates about shoots that I have, gear that I bought (I am cheap as hell so don't worry - you can afford it) stuff that I learn, photographers that I really like....and of course photos. I am fortunate enough to have my best friends that are in the entertainment business so you will see a lot of them in here - along with other projects I am working on.  So stay on and visit often, I will update this blog regularly (along with my personal blog about my super life (who cares!?!?) so we can all learn.

Have a powerful week,

RPTiks




No comments:

Post a Comment